Tick Kilimanjaro off your Bucket-list for 2018 by joining this great trip
As the largest freestanding mountain in the world (5895 meters), the challenge will be unforgettable. The trip is 2-11 March which includes the 7 day trek to the top of Kili (see the full itinerary here http://www.eco-africaclimbing.com/international-women-day/). The group summits on International Women’s Day and is exclusively open to women. What better way to celebrate being a woman than be looking out over the world at sunrise?
Details of the trip:
The group will be taking the Machame Route over 7 days which yields a 90% success rate.
– 7 nights of camping on the mountain and 3 nights in a hotel are included in the registration fee, in addition to meals.
– After the trek, we will visit a local school and meet Masai women to learn about life in Tanzania. We will also stop at a hot spring for swim and picnic lunch on the way
– There is an optional safari through 14 March 2018 if you are interested
– Free gift worth £30 from Mollie to the first 10 people who pay in full and give Mollie’s name as a referral.
– Facebook group to get to know one another before we meet in person.
– Eco-Africa Climbing provides carbon offset, park fees and taxes, transfer to/from Kilimanjaro airport, portable toilet, 4 liters of water per day, and porters to carry up to 15kg of personal items.
Not sure what to pack? Click here to see what Eco-Africa Climbing recommends HERE. The journey takes you through several different climates so layers are key!
You don’t need to be super fit to climb Kilimanjaro. Here is a seven-week training plan that should be used alongside endurance training (such as walking, cycling, running or swimming). Most days you will be walking for 4-5 hours at a time, with breaks of course.
If you are ready to say ‘yes’ to this unforgettable experience, click here to register. Full payment is due by 28 February 2018. We hope to see you in Tanzania!